Flexible Pavements Awards
Flexible Pavements of Ohio is an association for the development improvement and advancement of quality asphalt pavement construction.
Flexible Pavements of Ohio Quality Awards
- Resurfacing of County Rd. 25-A in Miami Co.
Miami Co. Engineer
- Resurfacing of Shafor Blvd. from East Dr. to Thurston Blvd.
City of Oakwood
- Resurfacing of Interstate 74 in Hamilton Co.
Project # 579(12) ODOT District 8
- Resurfacing of Water St. and Walnut St.
City of Troy
- Resurfacing of East Spring Valley Rd.
City of Centerville
- Smooth sealing of Oak Leaf Dr. and Ernroe Dr.
City of Dayton
- Resurfacing of Runway 23-R at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, U.S. Army Corps. of Engineers
- Rehabilitation of Interstate 70 from state Route 72 to U.S. Route 40 in Clark County
- Rehabilitation of Interstate 75 in Warren County from state Route 122 to the Montgomery County line
- Resurfacing of U.S. Route 62/68 in Brown County
- Resurfacing of Atkinson Drive from Colorado Drive to Texas Drive in the City of Xenia
- Resurfacing of North County Line Road, City of Clayton
- Resurfacing of Wilmington Pike, City of Kettering
- Widening of the state Route 4 Bypass in Butler County between Tylersville Road and Hamilton Mason Road
- Kings Island Drive Resurfacing, Mason (Master Craftsman Award)
- Cushing Drive Resurfacing, Kettering
- Kings Island Drive, Mason
- North St. Clair Street Resurfacing, Dayton
- Washington Road Overlay, Miami County
- Ohio Casualty/Liberty Mutual Parking Lot
- U.S. 127 Resurfacing Hamilton County
- I-70 Reconstruction and widening, Clark County
- Smoothseal I-75, Miami County
- State Route 28, Warren County Resurfacing
- I-70, Clark County, “Smoothseal”
- Dayton International Airport, Airfield Pavement
- Valley Asphalt Plant 14 (Ecological Award)
- Cincinnati-Dayton Road, Butler County
- Englewood Resurfacing Program
- I-675 from Wilmington Pike to Fairfield Road (ODOT Project 238(2007))
- Dayton International Airport
- Worthington and Bloomingburg roads, Fayette County
- Valley Asphalt Plant 5, Morrow, Ohio (Ecological Award)
- Fayette County, IR 71
- I-275, Widening and Overlay
- Eastgate Mall Resurfacing
- Fairborn, Green and Middle streets