John R. Jurgensen Company
The John R. Jurgensen Company, incorporated in 1955, is a third generation private family owned corporation specializing in heavy highway construction. With over 500 employees, the John R. Jurgensen Company primarily works in Southern Ohio, Southern Indiana, and Northern Kentucky serving the public sector DOTs, municipalities, as well as private owner needs. We specialize in asphalt paving, milling, bridge structures, and grade/drain work. Our projects range in size from large Design Build interstate reconstruction jobs to small private parking lots.
With our dynamic employee base, we excel in working with our customer’s needs and have a proven track record completing jobs on time and within budget. Safety is the John R. Jurgensen Company’s number one goal. The John R. Jurgensen Co. is built with a solid foundation providing needed resources for technology, training, and technical support to safely manage and build projects. Each year we achieve the highest level of safety recognition from our industry groups:
- Ohio Contractors Association Safety Award
- Flexible Pavements of Ohio Safety Award
- Kentucky Association of Highway Contractors Safety Award
- National Asphalt Pavement Association Innovations in Safety Award
- Plantmix Asphalt Industry of Kentucky Safety Award
Our core values of honesty, integrity, and quality work have led to a long standing relationship with our customers. Please contact the John R. Jurgensen Company to answer any question and learn how we can exceed you expectations.
- The John R. Jurgensen Company is a member of Mill Creek Watershed Council of Communities. The Council acts to achieve the vision of a restored Mill Creek that is an asset to our region.