Fast Park & Relax at CVG Airport
A significant construction project, Fast Park & Relax facility has been remodeled into a flagship property for the Cincinnati-based company that owns 16 offsite airport parking facilities across the country.
- Date: January 2016
- Owner: FastPark
- Developer: Sala Architects
- Lead Contractor: Eaton Asphalt, John R. Jurgensen
- Lead Designer: CT Consultants
- Project Type: Parking Lots
About this Project
With significant upgrades and a double-parking capacity, the Fast Park construction helped the company to be the sole facility servicing the CVG airport. The 31-acre lot features:
• New entrance/exit plaza with additional exit lanes.
• Robust landscaping plans to enhance the overall aesthetics of the facility.
• Brand new office building that will include a geothermal heating and cooling system and energy-efficient LED lighting.
square yards of paving area
Cubic yards of Dirt Excavation
As the general contractor, Eaton Asphalt and John R. Jurgensen built more than a 2,400 space parking lot and a 1,500 square foot building for Fast Park & Relax located outside of the CVG Airport. We worked with the private owners to complete a package containing 160,000 cubic yards of dirt excavation, cement/lime stabilization, storm sewer, and light poles. Working around the clock, we finished the package along with 110,000 square yards of paving area, concrete curbs, landscaping, retaining walls, and many other items.